==>First of all you have to download and install java on your computer in case you don’t have it on your PC
==>secondly, you should also download one-click Unbrick tool
==>And Download "rar/ zip extractor" software if you are a window user.
Follow These Steps Below Carefully
- Press the right click button on Oneclick.jar file, then go to option 7-zipand click Extract to Oneclick to get a One-click folder.
- Copy the Oneclick jar file and then paste it inside ‘OneClickheimdalloneclickresourcesHeimdallPackage’ folder.
- Run the oneclickloader.exe as administratorby right clicking on it.
- Continue with heimdall installation
- After the successful installation, One click Unbrick interface will now show.
Use USB to connect your phone to your computer then select "unsoft brick" button to unbrick your Samsung smartphone.
Unbrick Your Xiaomi Or MI Smartphone With Or Without Computer
- Go to Miui and select Forum on your smartphone
- Look for the flashable file then download it
- Transfer the file into your SD card and name it as Update zip.
- Reboot your phone then press the volume up and power button together at a time.
- Then, follow the instruction on the screen and select update device.
- Wait until the whole process is completed
- Restart your phone
Snapdragon smartphones always have fastboot on it preinstalled from the factory which enables flashing of device. You won't need a custom recovery such as Phil recovery or TWRP to get the device back to it's normal function.
Follow These Steps Listed Below
- Search for the bootable recovery or fastboot for your device.
- You can get a fastboot recovery such as redmi two fastboot stock ROM on Google.
- Find the matching software or driver that you will use to flash. Then, unzip the file and flash all the software on your phone
- Restart your phone and you are good to go.
Just with a little tweak, you can fix you MediaTek device that hang on booting and return the phone to it normal working state.
simply follow the steps below.
- Search for your device stock ROM on Google
- Ensure you search with the phrase such that carries the name of your phone or the model number
- Once you are able to see the stock recovery for your phone. That means the work is half done.
- Download the file and transfer it to the file to your SD card
- Then, press and hold the volume up and power button once and a menu page will appear.
- Be careful because it only work with up and down volume button, enter and power button.
- Locate the zip file and select ENTER and hold on for few minutes to be done.
- Reload the phone and it will start working perfectly.
Unbrick MediaTek Device Using SP Flash Tools
This method can also be used if the previous one does not work for you, just download the SP tool (latest version) then follow the steps below.
- Download stock ROM on your smartphone
- The drivers for the MediaTek are all inside the downloaded zip.
- Click on the sp tool and go to the download section inside.
- Select the scatter loading and download file folder will show.
- Then, select the download button.
press the power and press the volume button(either up or down)If the driver is installed properly, it will connect and show working process.
Wait until it is done and restart your phone, it will work normally now.
If you are facing any problem with this, just make use of the comment box below and explain your problem, i am ready to assist you.